Tuesday 12 February 2013

Week 1


Why have you selected this starting point? 
I have chosen this starting point as the everyday is everything around me. This will give me the chance to see things that I am always around in a different way. 

What are you planning to look at for primary/secondary research?
From looking at Klaus Pichler my primary research will be from my clothing and items within my household. I will photograph between various process' such as washing, tumble drying and hoovering I will be able to collect dust from the filters of these household appliances to photograph.


Which artists/designers will you be looking at?
Klaus Pichler
Kirsten Hoving
Pierre Cordier

What materials/techniques would you like to experiment with?
Photoshop, Stitching

Which experiments are you planning to make?
General Enhancement of my images preferably using products from around the household to make the enhancements.







No comments:

Post a Comment