Monday 21 January 2013

Digital Experiments

I like this but I do not think this is a strong enough image to present as a final piece. I want to do multiple exposures for my final piece but i think i should make them more detailed by adding layers of text or maybe adding an element of movement to them. I used a portrait that i took of my friend outside in the dark using flash as my source of light, the landscape you see as you look into her face is the exact point i stood to take the portrait of my friend.


This multiple exposure works better as the naked body form links with nature as they are both natural. I think this is still to simple to present as a final piece. I erased away some of the opacity of the background so you would focus more on the landscape through the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment