Tuesday 3 July 2012

brief analysis of figure studies photography


This person has a nice body which is probably why i like the photo more because if it was an overweight person I wouldn't want to look twice. They have great structure and frame and even though I can't see there face I can tell this person is confident by how they are standing. The lighting is great I love how a shadow has been cast more on one side of the body it makes me think although this person has been stripped down naked they still have a 'dark side' there are still things we don't know about them. I believe this photo is quite relevant because its something everyone can relate to as we all have our own body. This piece reminds me of myself because of the body language and I often put my hands on my hips. The colour in this photo is used emotively it could be seen as seductive but it could also be seen as unhappy which is why the person is facing away from the camera. Although she is naked i don't see it as a sexy shoot because her pose isn't seductive i think this is a really good photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment